As of 22 FEBRUARY 2017, Orders of 31 regulators are covered by this website. Click here for details
As of 22 FEBRUARY 2017, this website covers the following number of indicted entities
MCA Defaulting Companies 129994
MCA Defaulting Individuals 257494
To prevent unscrupulous entities /individuals from harming investors and, thereby help build public confidence in the financial system enabling greater flow of public investment to the right avenues.
watchoutinvestors.com is a national web-based registry covering entities including companies, intermediaries and individuals who:
- have been indicted for an economic default and/or
- have been non-compliant of laws/guidelines and/or
- are no longer in the specified activity.
This information which was disorganized, difficult-to-use and was spread across a large number of sources i.e. websites, databases, publications, notifications and orders of the government and of other organizations, agencies, courts of law, tribunals and commissions, has now been been aggregated, indexed, standardised ,reformatted and re-presented on this website in a form and manner that can be accessed in a user friendly manner.
Investors can use this information about entities/individuals:
- before making any new investments with them
- for continuously reviewing their existing portfolio vis-à-vis such entities (Mywatchout)
- when dealing with them in any manner