|PRESS RELEASE - SEBI|
June 16, 2006
Order in the matter of M/s. Konkan Tyres Ltd.
Shri. G. Anantharaman, Whole Time Member, SEBI vide Order dated 09.06.2006 in the matter of M/s. Konkan Tyres Ltd. (KTL) has directed that the exparte interim Order dated September 29, 2005 against S/Shri Omprakash G Soni, Sunil Kumar Menon, Ramesh Kumar Putta, Fateh Sinh Solanki, Narayan N Iyer, Smt. Indu Omprakash Soni, M/s Konkan Capfin Ltd, M/s Olympic Agro Industries, M/s Esskey Rubber Industries Pvt. Ltd. prohibiting these entities to buy, sell, pledge or deal in securities of M/s Konkan Tyres Ltd. will remain in force till further Orders to be passed on conclusion of investigation proceedings.
Shri Bhupendra M Bheda and M/s. Unique Stock Brokers Ltd. members of Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE) shall also not buy, sell or deal in securities of KTL on behalf of the above mentioned entities.
June 16, 2006
For full copy of order against
1. Shri Omprakash G Soni,
2. Sunil Kumar Menon,
3. Ramesh Kumar Putta,
4. Fateh Sinh Solanki,
5. Narayan N Iyer,
6. Smt. Indu Omprakash Soni,
7. M/s. Konkan Capfin Ltd.,
8. M/s. Olympic Agro Industries,
9. M/s. Esskey Rubber Industries Pvt. Ltd.,
10. Shri Bhupendra M Bheda, Broker, Reg No. INB010002515, Bombay Stock Exchange,
11. M/s. Unique Stock Brokers Ltd. Broker, Reg No. INB0 11072130 Bombay Stock Exchange,
12. M/s. DSE Finance Services Ltd., Broker, Reg no. INB011183036, Bombay Stock Exchange